Just like any other food, sorting out sweet, sour and bitterness balance cooking of fish is not an exception to this.
There are many ways of cooking fish, you can grill it, bake, broil, steam and also poach fish.
Let’s start with steaming fish. Steaming fish is often easy and gives results to a mild tasting fish and flavorful sauce.
Steaming is another gentle cooking method. It produces a mild-tasting fish that is often paired with a flavored sauce.
• Firstly take spices, ginger, garlic, and pepper and rub on the fish
• Using a steamer like the bamboo steamer or the folding steamer basket make sure that there is enough space for each piece of fish to lie
• Add about one and a quarter or one and a half inches of water into the pan
• Then place the steamer over the water, cover the pot and now bring water to a boil
• After ten to fifteen minutes check the fish whether its ready
Pan Fry or Saute
• The second method of cooking fish can be sautéeed or pan fry
• Heat some little amount of oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
• You can choose to dip the fish in a beaten egg then followed by tossing it in a plate of bread crumbs before frying it
• Cook the fish for about five minutes making sure that both sides are ready.
• Apply the fish with some little amount of oil or you can choose to spray the fish with oil.
• Then place the fish near the edge of the grill and try to avoid the hottest part of fire
• Its good measure to avoid lifting the fish up because there are chances that the fish will be stuck to the grill
• In a few minutes time start checking whether the fish is ready once it starts releasing some juices.
Try out these dishes and I’m pretty sure that your family will love it!